Project manager, Climate Change research group
A passionate supporter of social and environmental causes with a particular interest in global inequalities and conservation.
Project management; sustainability; budgeting; partnership management; communications.
- Donation and fulfilment assistant, Brooke
- Travelled and worked for five years in a variety of roles across Asia, New Zealand, Australia and South America
- Community campaigner volunteer, Action Aid
- MSc sustainability (environment and development), University of Leeds
- BSc environmental conservation, University of Leeds
Supporting the implementation of the LDC Initiative for Effective Adaptation and Resilience (LIFE-AR) including contractual and financial management, organising events, logistics and administration.
Ranak is a co-chair of IIED’s race and racism working group, supporting and taking forward IIED’s efforts in becoming an anti-racist organisation.