Nike Akerele-De Souza
Chief operating officer
Nike is a chartered accountant, human resources and social impact specialist, with a diverse background and exposure to the private, consulting, and non-profit sectors working and living in several countries. Extensive career operating as part of senior leadership as well as entrepreneurial ventures in both the private and social impact sectors.
Operations; strategy and business planning; finance and talent management
- Client service director - Dressler KBO Consulting
- Co-founder - Teach for Nigeria
- Founder/CEO - PeoplePrime & PeopleTemp
- Group head/senior manager - Arthur Andersen/KPMG
- Senior consultant - Mitchell Titus & Co, CPA
- Senior consultant - Gardiner Kamya & Co, CPA
- MA in Educational Planning, Economics and International Development at University College London (UCL)
- Owner Manager Program (OMP) - Entrepreneurship Development at Lagos Business School, Pan Atlantic University
- BSc in Business Administration (concentration in Accounting and Management Information Systems) at The American University, Washington, DC, USA
Key leadership and management role to help deliver IIED’s strategy, direct and oversee the provision of core services, as well as ensure the delivery of business plans.