Senior project manager, Natural Resources
Mélanie previously worked as programme and data manager at Integrity Action. Prior to working in the UK, she carried out field research on youth voluntary service in Mali, implemented a youth literary event in Morocco, and supported regional civil society organisations through coordinating 11 national platforms in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Financial management, project and events management, stakeholders engagement and capacity building.
- Programme and data manager. Previously, finance coordinator, Integrity Action
- Partnerships and media manager, REPONGAC
- Project manager, Institut français du Maroc
- MA International Development, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- BSc Demography, University of Strasbourg
Melanie ensures effective and efficient operational management of a portfolio of international research and policy projects focusing on contractual and financial management, communications, logistics and administration.