Business development coordinator (business development team), Strategy and Learning Group
Grants and fundraising professional with skills in proposal, report and impact writing for social enterprises and non-profits. Kriska has experience in project coordination, administration and management for international organisations in the sectors of international trade, development and media.
Fundraising for international non-profits.
- Grant writer-researcher for international non-profits, Smarter Good, Inc.
- Games support personnel, Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics
- Office manager, Italian Chamber of Commerce, Philippines
- Research assistant, Centre for Health Solutions and Innovations, Philippines
- External relations assistant, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Philippines
- Social actions unit consultant, Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation, Philippines
- MSc in development studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London
- Completion certificate (Levels 1-3), Japanese language programme, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
- BA in diplomacy and international relations, with a specialisation in East and Southeast Asian studies, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
Kriska provides support to colleagues to raise income for their research work by collaborating closely with the business development manager, research colleagues, and project manager.