Project manager, Natural Resources research group
Experienced in project and research management, supporting the commissioning, design and delivery of large-scale programmes and research projects both internationally and nationally. Anita is particularly interested in intersectional approaches in studies and interventions and ensuring that diversity, equity and inclusion is a priority.
Gender equity; intersectionality; co-production; qualitative research methods; stakeholder engagement; partnership management; budgeting.
- Programme manager, What Works for Early Intervention and Children’s Social Care
- Project officer, Coram International
- Programme assistant, Options
- MA education, gender and international development, UCL
- BA (Hons) journalism – University of the Arts, London
Project oversight and coordination in the Natural Resources research group.